Duke William Hotel
DRINK DINE DREAM
Come dine, drink and dream at The Duke William, Lincoln. This historic building has recently been completely refurbished creating a stylish and comfortable environment — hotel, pub, and restaurant.
Situated on the historic Bailgate, close to The Castle and Lincoln Cathedral, with a plethora of independent shops and eating-houses a stones throw from the front door.
The Duke William Hotel offers you a very relaxed stay. Whether you’re in the area for business, a short family break, romantic weekend or part of a celebration we’re the ideal choice.
We’ve the experience to make sure your event is as special as it can be. Whether it’s a birthday party, anniversary, or wedding reception, we’ll take care of all the details.
Our quality restaurant and pub with 9 individual bespoke rooms, all with en suite facilities and an adjacent cottage that sleeps up to 6 people.
Electric Car Charging Has Landed At The Duke William!
We are very proud to add to our green credentials with the installation of an electric car charging point. Park in the reserved space, plug your car in, and head to the pub for a well earned cuppa!
Ever So “Environmentally” Sensible
Climate change is a real threats to all our futures, we all need to start doing things differently before it is too late. As a business we actively take steps to be more sustainable. Whilst we can’t change everything immediately, we have made a start, see below.
- Increasing “plant-based” food items on all our menus
- Reducing food waste throughout our sites
- Smaller changes like switching to eco-friendly straws, napkins, and toilet rolls.
- Reviewed our waste recycling and now separate our food waste, glass and cardboard.
- Working with suppliers to reduce unnecessary packaging.
- Switching all our Electric and Gas to a of 100% renewable energy supplier
- Started making the change from gas cookers to electric induction cookers in our kitchens.
- As our hot water boilers need replacing these will become electric rather than gas
- Some of our sites even give their vegetable off-cuts away as animal feed!
- Where possible, we are installing electric car charging points in our car parks. The MD now drives a fully electric car with other company vehicles being Hybrids.
We will keep looking for changes we can make now and in the future. If you can suggest other practical and sensible action we can undertake please let us know 🙂
We are open…
Food served 8am – 9pm daily
Breakfast served daily 8am-11am
Lunch from 12noon daily
Sunday Roasts every Sunday from 12noon